How to Promote and Market Your Skills in Any Economy
What does your name attract? How much fortune, fame, and career advancement have you achieved?
It takes your skills, your personality, and your unique characteristics and packages them into a powerful identity that will lift you above the crowd of anonymous competitors. Personal branding is actually a very simple concept. It’s who you are, what you do, and what makes you unique. This total package, your unique personal brand, will take you to levels you never imagined possible. You’ll be on your way to the success and achievement you so truly deserve!Book Description
- How and why personal brands work.
- The Eight Unbreakable Laws of Personal Branding.
- Why specialists are one hundred times more successful than generalists.
- How to put “personal branding tools” to work for you.
- The importance of positioning.
- Why visibility is more important than ability.