Confidently plan, produce and market your podcast for success
We have been serving more and more businesses and this book has been helpful to us and those companies.
This book covers how to plan and make a podcast fit your business goals and strategy. It reinforces the elements of podcast production that the Sitch Radio Team can and will handle for you. Whether you are a small business, NGO, corporation, charity, or other organization, it takes you through using audio as part of your communications strategy and how to move people, inspire them and create change.
This book equips you with knowledge and practical questions to help you plan and create a successful branded podcast. Whether your goal is in marketing, education, comms or just to engage with new audiences, a podcast is flexible, creative medium through which to build authentic and trusting conversation.Book Description
- What is a podcast?
- Is a podcast right for you?
- Planning for the change you want to make•Key questions to develop the right show for you
- Developing a podcast format, planning, and production
- Kit and sound recording basics
- Integrating your audio strategy with wider business goals
- When to hire and when to go in house
- Ideas for sharing and marketing your podcast program
- How to measure success