We Social For You
As your social media management team, we work hand in hand with you to help achieve your business goals across your social channels.
2.7 billion monthly active users.
1.6 billion monthly active users.
353 million monthly active users.
260 million monthly active users.
Ready to get started?
Our team is!
We can respond to comments, compile campaigns, and create content. Our experts provide organizations with the guidance needed to enhance their online presence.
With clear goals like: “improve website traffic” or “optimize brand awareness,” our social media managers will grow your business through social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Many companies and entrepreneurs, alike, know they need to embrace social media for customer acquisition and brand awareness, but simply don’t have the time, interest nor expertise to effectively manage their social media. Take back your time and let us manage your social media for you!
What We Do
The fast-paced nature of the social world means strategies are often short-term. We encourage our customers to conduct reviews every 90 days to ensure pre-determined performance indicators are being met.
While plans vary, we begin with a detailed review of what your overall strategy has been with a deep dive into the last 90 days. Identifying your target customers, we will establish a content strategy, create content, and schedule your posts.
- Key to social communication: Determining how often and on what platforms a company should post.
- Support the development of brand identity: Post’s will show the brands “why”, this helps customers resonate with your organization’s brand story.
- Participate in visual design strategies: Whether it’s your profile pictures or team photos, we will ensure you’re visually matching your brand.
- Support promotional strategies: We will share insights from social media efforts into paid advertising, organic traffic, and influencer marketing.
- Compile your engagement strategy: We listen, respond, and engage with your audience across all channels. This engagement can increase sales and improve customer relationships.
- Establish a conversion strategy: We learn your social follower’s pain points and concerns, these lessons learned can suggest how to convert these individuals into fans and customers.
Where we fit into your team
Our social media manager will be your “Community Concierge”. We know how to communicate brand characteristics in a positive light. We know how to create content, respond to consumers, and engage leads.
In this fast-paced online economy, our social media managers stay up to date with the latest trends on all social channels. We follow algorithm changes closely and adjust strategies that complement the goals of your brand.
Our social media managers track the conversation in and around your industry. This can help with content creation strategies, to competitive analysis. This information helps to craft social messaging that resonates.
Why Partner with us?
Our social media managers give busy brands, like yours, instant access to social expertise while freeing up your time to do what you do best. As algorithms change frequently, it is tough to keep up. Our social media managers focus their energy on mastering the social platforms for you. We offer the dedication and creative perspective, organizations like yours need to thrive in today’s world.
We will measure the performance of our social efforts by tracking your brand’s social profile journey and reporting on important KPI’s like:
– Audience Growth
– Audience Engagement
– Brand Reach
– Feedback and Word of Mouth Marketing
– Response Quality and Rate
– Leads / Traffic
– Conversion Rates
Working with our social media management team, you’ll easily outshine your competitors.
Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
KPI’s or key performance indicators are the main measurements of performance used to track the current goals and quantify posts and campaigns success in support of your goals.
The benefits of measuring KPIs:
• Follow customer interactions throughout the buyer’s journey
• Improve future measurement plans and campaigns
• Report on goals and outcomes
• Troubleshoot problem areas with site performance and more
Here are some examples of KPIs often tracked in digital marketing pillars:
Site performance/user experience (UX)
• New visitors vs. returning visitors
• Pages per visit
• Total page views
• Bounce rate
• Average session duration
Search engine optimization (SEO)
• Click-through rate (CTR)
• Organic search traffic
• Referral traffic
• Lead conversion rate
• Cost per lead
• Cost per acquisition
• Customer acquisition cost
• Lifetime customer value
Ready to get started?
Schedule a call so we can obtain some basic details about your goals and access to any resources: i.e. photos, videos, blogs, specials, events, etc.
We will take it from there and start creating custom graphics and memes, write engaging copy for your posts, schedule all your content, and monitor your accounts.
Creating the best possible posting strategy based on current best-practices and your specific goals.
3 Tiers! Choose the investment that fits your marketing strategy the best.
Add Paid Advertising to Your Tier
Social media ads are another effective strategy to drive traffic into a funnel or simply bring attention to the desired post. You can see incredible success with posts across your social platforms regardless of industry.
We run ads via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
We can create and manage your ad strategy with a small budget of $25 per ad, per day for 7 days.
Advertising management fee includes ad creation, monitoring, optimization, and reporting.
Advertising Management Pricing