Podcast coaching is just that, me with a whistle screaming at you! Just kidding, no screaming but I do have a whistle. I will work side by side with you on a weekly 30-minute call for 4 to 5 weeks to guide you through launching/growing your show.
- Defining your vision, strategy, and “Your Why”. Use this “Free Workbook“. Our first call will review your answers.
- Dive into identifying your target audience (your “avatar”).
- Discuss techniques to communicate in a way that helps you grab and keep the audience’s attention.
- Talk about the creation of your intro and outro.
- Using Music, Sound bites, and sound effects to set the mood.
- Story development and the flow of information in your episodes.
- Naming your show and episodes to help grab the audience’s attention, and help with search engines.
- Show description development that will cause your target listener to give you a try.
- Provide resources for images and logos.
- Provide resources for, editing, and hosting.
- Discuss equipment to fit your budget for your situation.
- Understanding your equipment to maximize audio quality and ease of post-production editing.
- Plan the launch of your show to maximize its impact.
- Discuss strategies for and help plan for monetization.
- ID3 tagging.
- Overview of SEO (Episode Title, Description, Social Media Posts, etc.) to help you maximize the reach of your episodes.
- To Interview or Not to Interview, and the skills needed to create episodes your guests will want love and share.
- Guide you step by step to submitting your podcast to Apple iTunes, GooglePlay, and other directories.
- Helping you track your downloads and understand the analytics.
So how does it work?
We will schedule a weekly video or VIrtual coaching session with clearly outlined agendas saving the last 5 – 10 minutes for Q & A. You can email me in between sessions and I will reply within 24-48 hours. I may answer with a video email to illustrate a point.