Don’t Miss an Episode
How to Subscribe to a Podcast
Subscribing to a Podcast
If you have an iPhone or a Google/Android Phone, there is a podcast app already installed. iPhone has an app called “Apple Podcasts” and Google’s app is called Google Podcasts.
Inside each app, there is a “Store.” Don’t worry, Show’s are free to subscribe to.
Skip the Details
iPhone or iPad
The Apple podcast app is already installed on your device, so simply look through your apps for ‘Podcasts’.
- Open the Podcast app and go to the search page (get there by clicking the magnifying glass icon near the bottom).
- A search box will appear at the top, next to another magnifying glass icon. Tap on this and type in the name of the podcast you want, like “Sjogren’s Strong”. Hit “enter” on your keyboard.
- Choose the show from the search results by tapping on it. This should take you to the podcast’s page.
- Once you’re on that podcast’s page you’ll see a list of recent episodes.
Tap on SUBSCRIBE
This means the app will automatically download the latest episodes as they are released, right to your phone.
Android phone or tablet
You will have to install the Google Podcasts App.
Search “Google podcasts” in the play store.
Install the app.
- Once installed, open the app, use the search box and type in the name of the show.
- Choose from the returned results and tap on it again. This should take you to the podcast’s page.
- Once you’re on that podcast’s page you should see a list of most recent episodes.
- To subscribe, click the subscribe button at the top of the page.
When you subscribe to a podcast, it’ll appear at the top of the Google Podcasts app, and the app will let you know about new episodes from the show”